Cracked Heels are very common problems in winter. If the person has dry thick skin and callus around the rim of the heels, this can increase foot problem and cause a discomfort to the person. It can be very painful and unattractive for those who love sandles. The affected area is darker in color as compared to the rest of the sole. Cracked Heels can become infected in severe cases and make the skin bleed.
Causes Of Cracked Heels
Naturally dry thick skin around the heel may cause cracked heels. Infection like the Athlete’s foot, Psoriasis, Eczema or chronic illnesses like thyroid disease, diabetes and some other skin conditions can cause this problem. Being overweight may increase the pressure in the feet and cause cracked heel.
How To Prevent Cracked Heels
Cracked Heels is a very common problem in winters and majority people suffering from it have no idea about how to prevent cracked heels.
Following these suggestions will help you to prevent cracked heels.
1. Don’t wear back-open sandals or shoes. It allow the fat under the heel to expand sideways, thus leading to the painful cracked heel condition.
2. Wear right size of shoe to prevent cracked heel problems.
3. Always wash your feet properly whenever you come from outside.
4. Apply foot cream, or Vaseline after washing feet.
5. Everyday soak your feet in hot lemon water for 10 minutes and then clean the dead dull skin with pumice stone.
6. Wear a pair of thick socks when you go to bed.
Remedies For Crack Heels
1. Before going to bed make a habit to massage of heels with sesame oil.
2. Mix glycerin in rosewater and apply daily on heels. Its recover crack heels very quickly.
3. Mix salt in Luke warm water and soak feet in it then scrub. Its natural pedicure for feet.
4. Mix some coconut oil in melt paraffin wax and fill this mixture in crack heels before going to bed, wash off in the morning. In 2 weeks crack heels are gone.
5. To keep skin hydrated, drink a lot of water.
Follow these best cracked heel treatment, it always take some time but make your feet beautiful, for glamour’s walk in your high heels.
If my article was helpful for you please let me know as it encourages to write more. You can give your feedback in the comments sections below.